The Solea all-tissue laser is one of the most advanced and highly-recommended lasers used in dentistry. It is a multi-purpose dental laser that can be used on both hard and soft tissues. At our dental practice, we believe in giving our patients a more pleasant and unique experience, which is why we prefer using the Solea Dental Laser.
Why use the Solea Dental Laser?
- The Solea Dental Laser is backed by state-of-the-art technology. It is a worthy alternative to conventional means, which could be painful and invasive.
- The procedure can be completed in a very short period. It is especially helpful when you tend to run on a tight schedule, as it keeps you from spending long hours in the dental chair.
- The Solea Dental Laser eliminates the need for local anesthesia for hard or soft tissue procedures. There wouldn’t be a need for a needle, which would be a huge relief for most patients with anxiety issues while visiting the dentist.
- Since the procedure is pain-free, most patients will remain calm and composed in the dental chair. Overall, you would have a more pleasant experience.
- After the procedure is completed, patients would require very little or no healing period. This is due to the non-invasive nature of the laser.
What are the uses of Solea Dental Laser?
Cavity preparation: Cavities are often filled with microbes and tooth decay. If not treated at the right time, they can advance to the deeper stages of the tooth and potentially lead to a root canal infection. Hence, dentists place tooth-colored fillings in them to restore the tooth to its ideal functionality. This would ideally require a preparation phase, where the dentist would remove the decay and disinfect it using a hand-held scaling device. The process can be painful and invasive, which is why we prefer the Solea Dental Laser. The laser's intense beam will be focussed on the cavity, which helps to kill the bacteria and get rid of the decay, making the procedure less invasive, pain-free, and less time-consuming.
Soft tissue removal: Gum diseases can be quite severe if not treated at the right time. The Solea Dental Laser can be used to vaporize the infected tissues and seal the wound underneath instantly. This prevents bleeding, and the need for sutures to cover the wound as there is no incision made.
To have a consultation with our dentists, please schedule an online appointment or call us at (501) 758-7462, and we will be happy to help.